Saturday, April 13, 2013

So it begins...

For the past 20 minutes I've been curled up lazily on the love seat in my parent's home perusing The Pioneer Woman website and desperately thinking of something I could do on a Saturday night.

Then it hit me, like a large wave in an otherwise calm sea hits an unsuspecting shore (that was for you, Mrs. Mossman). 

I'm pathetic! How can any self-respecting 24-year old have nothing to do on a Saturday night? I'm washed up! I'm old news! I'm way too fond of exclamation points!

If you know anything about me, you know I am a doer. Even when the very last thing I want to do is take responsibility for something, when push comes to shove, I usually find myself more involved than necessary (hence the groans, nods, and rolling eyes from all my past group members). 

It's a bad habit I need to break. Quickly.

Nevertheless, I decided right then and there I am out to prove to the world that I, a 20-something-unmarried-Christian-school-grad, am not washed up, pathetic or old news.

I am vivacious! I am exciting! I am daring! I still have a weird obsession with exclamation points!

And, I am lucky enough to share this journey for you (yes, this is the sentimental part).

Over the next, well, indeterminate length of time, I'll share with you how I find hope, peace, joy, happiness, fun, and sanity in my everyday life.

I hope you'll share a little bit of your life with me, as well! 

Cheers! (as my late debonair great uncle used to sign his letters) 

Meagan


No comments:

Post a Comment