Saturday, April 20, 2013

Delectable Beef Stew

These past few days have been anything but normal.

It rained over 7 inches in Naperville, so for two days I was homebound.

Besides cleaning my apartment from top to bottom (literally), I had the chance to try out a few new recipes for a girls night.

This beef stew was inspired by a blog called Six Sisters Stuff. It was originally intended to be a freezer meal, but I made it fresh. Absolutely delicious!



Ingredients:
1 pound beef stew cubes (I used 1.4 pounds just to make sure it was super beefy!
5 carrots, cut into big chunks
4 red potatoes, cut into large cubes
1 package dry onion soup mix
2 cans 98% fat-free cream of mushroom soup
1 (8 oz) can tomato sauce
1 (12 oz) package frozen green peas

Directions:
Place all ingredients in your crockpot. Um....ya! Gotta love the crock pot!

Cook on LOW for 7-10 hours (or HIGH for 5-6 hours).

No comments:

Post a Comment